This is my 3rd trip to Sunway Lagoon.
This time, its not just with my better half.
This time, its not with my sister in-law and her family.
This time, its with my sister and her family.
As per routine, we headed to Mid-Valley to have lunch at the Penang Cafe. Food is definitely more expensive. But its nice, else I would not be returning to the place again and again. The boy was concerned about the bill cos he heard of the exhorbitant charges. I convinced him that since I (姨妈) paid for the hotel, and that 姨丈 paid for the traveling, his daddy and mummy must then take care of the meals expenses. He decided that daddy will pay for lunches and mummy for dinners.
Dinner at the Zen Japanese Restaurant in Sunway is another routine. Please try it out yourself. See the photos for proofs. **More photos added on 28 Mar 09.**
This time, I've got a free upgrade to a suite with a joining room to my sister's room. **Much thanks** The kids have extended place to roam and play hide-&-seek. And this is the first time to the theme park. Its fun, except that the boy didn't get the chance to visit all the parks 'cos the tickets we have limited us to only 2 parks. Nevermind, 'cos the boy has decided to come again, to visit all the parks.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment